How CRM can help in Increasing Sales?
Though there are many ways how CRM can help companies in Increasing their Sales, the three major and most obvious things are:
1. Single View of Customer
Access to a centralised, customisable view of sales and support activity along with complete customer history either online or offline and from any location using a Web browser.
- Centralised, Up-to-date, Accessible Anywhere
- Complete History at one place, help in refreshing before meetings
- Getting New Sales guys up-to-mark in the shortest possible time
- Avoid Support Issues vs New Promotion Conflicts
2. Shorter Sales Cycle
Shorter sales cycles and improved close rates with tools that enable lead and opportunity management, workflow rules customisation for automated sales processes, quote creation and order management.
- Automated Lead Capturing and standard process of management
- Timely Notifications & Alerts, for proper follow ups
- Faster & Accurate Creation & Delivery of Business Documents
- Easier to talk to Customers, when they call and the specific person is not available
3. Visibility & Decision Making
Comprehensive reports that forecast sales, measure business activity and performance, track sales and service success, as well as identify trends, problems and opportunities.
- Identifying Good Customers / Bad Customers
- Fast or Slow Moving Products
- Sales Personal Performance